- While asprinklingofcayenne.com provides grain and gluten free recipes, it is your responsibility to ensure that ALL of the ingredients that you use are grain/and or gluten free. All of the information presented on this site is strictly for informative purposes. I have no medical training at all, and am not a registered dietitian or certified nutritionist. I provide nutrition data that has been generated from an online calculator as a courtesy to my readers. However, I have absolutely no control over which products and ingredients that you use to create my recipes. Therefore, please be advised that:
- I am not responsible for the outcome of any recipe that you make from this site.
- I will not be held responsible for any reactions, illnesses, afflictions, damages, consequences, or effects that you have to any ingredients called for in any of the recipes created by me, Lyn Corinner Liner and asprinklingofcayenne.com, or any affiliate products, brands, services, service recommendations, finished recipes, or nutritional information.
- I, Lyn Corinner Liner, disclaim any responsibility for any recipe, product, or service found on this site. All responsibilities rely on you in all circumstances and situations relating to anything published on this website.
- None of the statements on this blog have been evaluated or approved by the FDA, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. No written copy, recipe, product, or service mentioned on this site is intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent or cure any disease or ailment. ALL of the information presented on this site is merely informative for entertainment purposes only.
- You bear the full responsibility of contacting the company that makes each product that you use to make ALL grain and gluten free recipes on this site to ensure that they are indeed grain and/or gluten free before consuming.
- I am not responsible for the outcome of any recipes on asprinklingofcayenne.com. Because of differences in altitude, cooking temperatures, humidity, omissions, errors, typos, and personal cooking abilities, your recipe may not turn out like mine did in the blog posts and/or pages. You must accept the consequences of preparing the recipes alone, without any recourse of action from me.
- While I strive to ensure the accuracy of all information presented on asprinklingofcayenne.com at the time of publishing, you must accept that new medical information and changes in product formulation, along with other unforeseen events, can happen at any moment. Therefore, I am absolved of any and all consequences of these types of events and it is your sole responsibility to ensure your own good health.
- You prepare the recipes from this website at your own risk. I am not responsible for any kitchen fires or accidents, mishaps, bodily injuries, or any damage to any of your personal property, that arise from you preparing any of my recipes.
2. All of the nutrition data on this site is generated from online nutritional calculators. This means that the nutrition data shown for recipes on this website is just an estimation, Therefore, please be advised that:
- The nutrition data on the recipes on this site should not be used as a substitute for a professional, certified nutrition's advice.
- Since the computer-generated data is only an estimation, Lyn Corinne Liner and asprinklingofcayenne.com make no warranties regarding the accuracy of any nutritional information found on any post or page of this website.
- It is your own personal responsibility to calculate the nutrition facts for each recipe based upon the ingredients you have on hand, and to seek the help of a professional nutritionist or certified dietitian to determine the accuracy of your nutritional calculations before you make any recipes on this website.
3. By making any recipes from this website, or by using any product from recommendations or affiliate links, and/or by taking ANY other types of actions from this site whatsoever, you assume full responsibility and accept all consequences as solely and completely due to your own risk.